Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Challenge #6: At your fingertips

Tonight, I would like to say thank you to the Internet. Though I typically have a love/hate relationship with all things technology, today I must really admit that the internet came through for me more times than not.

As a person who has a "need to know" personality, I am so glad that I only have distant and dim recollections of what life was like pre-google. And, while the hunting is a little more complex than it used to be, and requires a huge amount of sifting through the rubbish, the ability to access the most up to date research, knowledge, and expert opinions on any topic that strikes my fancy makes me unbelievably happy!

So while I may not always show it- or remember it- many thanks to the forefathers that brought us this beautiful worldwide playground web of information.  This knowledge seeker is truly grateful.


This is post is part of the October Thanksgiving Challenge. I will post a new Thank You blog post every day during the month of October. I encourage you to follow Kevin, the mastermind of this challenge at www.kevinolenick.wordpress.com and fellow blogger Natasha at www.naturalurbanmamas.com. And, if you're up to it, consider doing your own challenge, big or small, to remind yourself to focus on the many blessings in your life.  I've also added a slight 'writing' component to this month's challenge: No posts are to exceed 500 words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment